I decided to do a special post for my favourite foods of 2009 since I’ve started my blog.
They’re mostly “best food in Vancouver” items, but there are a few that are listed from places I’ve traveled to this year. It’s not the restaurant, but the particular dish I loved at that restaurant that makes the list.
There are other amazing/best food in Vancouver I’ve tried this year, but I’m only featuring the foods I’ve done reviews for.
It’s listed in random order because they’re all freaking delicious.
- Pumpkin Bread (Special offer)
- Vanilla Battered Prawns
- Biggest Blueberry Pancake
- Bison Steak
- Matcha Macarons
- Tuna Garlic Pepper Sashimi
- Pork Tenderloin w/gerwrztraminer pan jus
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Pan-fried Prawns with Basil
- “Signature” – Double Chocoloate Potato Brioche
This one doesn’t count because you have to make it. It definitely deserves a shout out though: Tiramisu Cupcakes.