Estrella’s Montreal Smoked Meat – Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich
Top 20 BEST Sandwiches/Burgers in Vancouver!
Finch’s Tea & Coffee House – Pear, Blue Brie, Prosciutto Baguette
It is a very simple thing that has been brought to new heights. Vancouver is so multi-cultural and so are our sandwiches so I tried to get a good variety. These sandwiches (snuck in a couple burgers) are not necessarily “the best”, but definitely worth mentioning and trying. I hate saying anything is “The BEST” because taste and food is so personal and all relative to what you have tried, so I will say these are some of my favourites. I’m not keen on lists either, but this just makes things easier.
Based on the menu item, not the restaurant.
Listed in no particular order.
1. Savary Island Pie Company – Grilled Chicken and Fresh Basil Sandwich
2. Belle’s on Thirty Two Restaurant – Lambwich
3. Las Tortas – Cubana
4. Hubbub Sandwiches – Pork Sandwich
5. Finch’s Tea & Coffee House – Pear, Blue Brie, Prosciutto Baguette
6. Au Petite Cafe - Banh Mi
7. TacoFino Cantina – Pork Gringa
8. Meat & Bread – Porchetta Sandwich
9. Estrella’s Montreal Smoked Meat – Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich
10. The Oakwood Canadian Bistro – Burger
11. La Grotta del Formaggio
12. Cioffi’s Meat & Market Deli - Veal Parmigiana
13. Blue Smoke BBQ – Beef Brisket Sandwich
14. Dirty Apron Delicatessen - Grilled Proscuitto
15. Chez Meme Baguette Bistro - Bourguignon Short Rib Sandwich
16. Bao Bei Chinese Brasserie – Shao Bing
17. Delicious Cuisine - Taiwanese Steamed Pork Belly Sandwich (Koah Pau)
18. Ba Le – Banh Mi
19. Yolk’s Breakfast – Poached Free Range Egg Sandwich
20. Pig On the Street – The Porker Breakfast Wrap