2011 Follow Me Foodie Favourites & Yearblog
Happy New Year! Welcome to my Follow Me Foodie Favourites & Best of 2011! This is a recap and yearbook/yearblog of the BEST Follow Me Foodie (FMF) Food and FMF Foodie Moments in 2011.
I wrote a Follow Me Foodie Favourites & Best of 2010, so I decided to do another one this year. I don’t even know where to start. It’s been a crazy year, and I’m so grateful for everything that has happened with this blog. I’ve loved every minute of it (even the parts where it hurt to laugh because I was so full) and I’m so happy to have shared these delicious moments with you. Thank you for following me foodie and cheers to another year of gastronomic indulgence!
NOTE: IT’S NOT NECESSARILY “THE BEST“, BECAUSE FOOD IS PERSONAL AND I CAN ONLY DISCOVER SO MUCH IN A YEAR. THESE ARE JUST SOME WORTH MENTIONING IN MY BOOKS… OR BLOG? BLOG. IT’S MORE OF A 2011 RECAP/SUMMARY. ALL EXPERIENCES ARE FROM 2011 ONLY.
Top 20 Most Memorable/BEST Restaurant SAVOURY Dishes & Food in Vancouver!
Cobre Nuevo Latino – Maple Chipotle Tamarind Glazed Wild Boar Belly
The list is limited to what I tried this year. Again, not necessarily “the best”, but very memorable.
Listed in no particular order. Based on the menu item, not the restaurant.
3. Café Régalade – Braised Short Ribs in Pepper Sauce
4. Pair Bistro – PAIR Signature Oysters
5. El Barrio Restaurante – Tostada Carnitas
6. Mis Trucos – Sezmu Beef Flatiron Steak
8. Cioppino’s Mediterranean Grill – Pappardelle
9. L’Abattoir – Poached Egg
10. Cobre Nuevo Latino – Maple Chipotle Tamarind Glazed Wild Boar Belly
12. Hog Shack Cook House – Burnt Ends
14. Anatolia’s Gate – Iskender Kabob
16. The Well – Pulled Pork Eggs Benedict
17. The Apron – Side Stripe Prawn (Change of chefs)
18. EBO Restaurant – Albacore Tuna
19. Mochikas Peruvian Cafe – Chupe de Mariscos
20. Nicli Anitca Pizzeria – Margherita Pizza