Follow Me Foodie to The 10th Annual EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival!
Enter to Win 4 Tickets + Cheese Seminar!
Cheese please! If you like cheese and you want to eat some then this event might be for you… that’s all there really is to it! If not, then tell your cheese head friends. The Dairy Farmers of Canada will have cheese experts present a series of seminars during the three days of the event.
Seminars will cover the following topics:
- How to organize a Wine & Cheese evening
- How to serve and store cheeses
- Differences between the crusts and textures of cheeses
- Cheese and wine pairings
I’ll also be there with The BC Chef’s Association for their Grand Culinary Salon Competition and Chocolate Demonstration, so I hope to see you there! And if chocolate and cheese isn’t your thing… than you’re weird. Just kidding, but come check out celebrity chefs, demonstrations on the cooking stage, cooking competitions, barista championships, wine and beer tastings, food vendors, restaurants and pop-up culinary cooking classes! For tickets, the event schedule and more info visit EAT! Vancouver.
Enter to Win 4 Tickets to EAT! Vancouver + Cheese Seminar!
How to enter:
1) Comment on this post with your favourite cheese.
2) Tweet: RT to enter! I entered to win tickets to @EAT_Vancouver + Cheese Seminar from @followmefoodie! Details –> http://bit.ly/JlmarD
3) LIKE the Follow Me Foodie Facebook page and comment with your favourite cheese.