Follow Me Foodie to SH*T FOODIES SAY! (VIDEO)

by Mijune on September 25, 2012 · 93 comments

in Best Foodie Moments,Best Of...,Downtown Vancouver,Top 10,Vancouver,Videos

Post image for Follow Me Foodie to SH*T FOODIES SAY! (VIDEO)

Follow Me Foodie to Shit Foodies Say!

SHIT FOODIES SAY!

A parody based on “Shit Girls Say”. Special thanks to Justin of Three Sixty Photo, Steve of SteveTan.net, Cento Notti, Goldfish Seafood and Chops, Hapa Izakaya, and Urban Thai Bistro for providing locations. “Shit Foodies Say” YouTube link here.

“Like” Follow Me Foodie on Facebook here.

{ 83 comments… read them below or add one }

51 Brownie February 28, 2012 at 2:36 pm

wahahaha. That is just sooo funny!!! Keep it up. I know it’s hard to keep on writing on such a regular basis.

52 Mijune February 29, 2012 at 2:06 am

@Brownie – aw thanks!!! It sure is!! Gave up sleep for it lol

53 Derek March 5, 2012 at 11:45 am

Wanted: Food blogger to eat at a restaurant a day

Hi! Really enjoy your reviews. Have you seen this? I believe you would be the best candidate.

54 Mijune March 5, 2012 at 12:18 pm

@Derek – aw thanks Derek!! I already wrote about it here http://www.followmefoodie.com/2012/03/the-365-days-of-dining-in-richmond-bc-campaign/ :)

55 Kempton March 11, 2012 at 10:01 am

Great job Mijune! Just saw your video via the front page of Calgary Herald’s website on March 11th. So happy for you!

Kempton & Aileen

56 Kelly Marion @kellyjean247 March 15, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Great video Mijune. I loved it. When I first saw those videos I wanted to do the same. You have more klout though so it was awesome to see your go at it. :) Fairly accurate too. I catch myself doing most of those things all the time.

57 Jayda Home March 17, 2012 at 10:04 am

OMG!!!! I was so excited to see you on the front page of Arts and Life in the Vancouver Sun this morning…… I am so proud of you!!!! See….. you already are a contributor to many magazines, websites and professional journals…… I can’t wait to see what’s next! You are smokin’ girl! XOXO Jayda haha…. now I have to go read the article! I was so excited I had to write you a quick congratulations.

58 Mijune March 17, 2012 at 5:02 pm

@Kempton – thank you so much for bringing it to my attention!! You were the first one to!

@Kelly – LOL! Aw thanks!! I think you should still make yours! We all say different crazy foodie stuff :)

@Jayda Home – Aw Jayda!!! You’re going to make me cry!!! You are soooooo sweet!!!! LOL I love that you sent me a comment first!!!! Without the support of readers like you… I would never be at this point. Thank you for keeping me motivated all the time!

59 Jenell April 15, 2012 at 4:49 pm

This video is so funny, great job! Also, it was really nice meeting you last night. I hope you got to enjoy your caramel apple pie pop…..

60 Mijune April 16, 2012 at 2:57 am

@Janell – Hi Janell! It was so nice to meet you and your sister! I love that you took the leap of faith and I’m so happy things are going well with the “shut your pie hole” business *blush*. Thank you again for the pie pop! Super cute and well presented!

61 Michelle @gloriouseats.com July 11, 2012 at 8:11 am

Great video!!!! I roared when she put the plate of food in the window to take a picture!

62 Mijune July 11, 2012 at 10:41 am

@michelle – aw thanks!!!

63 Jonathan August 2, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Lol! I almost died!! This is too spot on

64 Mijune August 2, 2012 at 7:09 pm

@Jonathan – happy to give your abs a workout!!

65 lily October 2, 2012 at 3:35 am

hahahah this was hilarious esp the “can we all not order the same thing”, “you can make that at home!”

66 catherine November 7, 2012 at 9:21 am

this is so funny! “Is everyone done with the pictures ?” LOL !

67 Mijune November 18, 2012 at 8:38 pm

@Catherine – so happy you enjoyed it :)

68 Andris lagsdin December 8, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Well done Mijune,
Very clever!
Looking forward to diving into your site!
Andris

69 Mark Pennington December 31, 2012 at 3:38 pm

very funny vid and so true of most foodies, i also think your Alinea review should be framed and kept in A foodie museum somewhere, if there isn’t one someone needs to frame that and get Grant to sign it also. regards Mark aka @CHOCOLATEMARK

70 Bill Tieleman January 1, 2013 at 5:11 am

Just discovered your website & this hilarious video! Great fun – the best humour has a basis in bitter truth – and I recognized myself here! Look forward to reading & watching more. @BillTieleman

71 Mijune January 4, 2013 at 3:04 am

@Bill – Hi Bill! Aw thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! Yup…. this is me at every dinner and the reflection is not so nice lol… my family and friends are patient.

72 Neil February 20, 2013 at 9:11 pm

Mijune,
Thank-you for judging me today! Ha!
Hope to see you again.
Chili Cook-Off, 2nd placer.
Neil

73 Amy Hanten April 6, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Hi Mijune! I crack up everytime I watch these! I’ve passed this on to dozens on my foodie friends! As I blogger and foodie myself, I thought I was the only one who did this at a restaurant! So glad to know I’m not! LOL! It was so great meeting up and hanging out with you in Jamaica! Hope we meet again soon! Congrats on your success! -Amy

74 Mijune April 7, 2013 at 10:32 pm

@Amy – aw, thank you so much!! I truly appreciate your support! I look at you and YOUR success and think the same! Congrats to YOU!

75 Ken Tan April 19, 2013 at 1:34 pm

HaHAha! This is hilarious! Great video! Hopefully, not all my dates are like that! Usually, I’m the one who takes the picture ;) Just stumbled on your site. Bookmarking and following you now! Thanks for the post again!

76 Mijune April 19, 2013 at 1:42 pm

@Ken – thanks for the follow Ken!!! So happy to have you read and comment!

77 Ryan Charmley June 19, 2013 at 10:33 am

Haha, great video. They should get that energetic opinionated face of yours onto the food network. Best 90 seconds I’ve spent this morning

78 Josh September 22, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Spot on!

79 A Canadian Foodie September 29, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Hilarious.

80 Eric October 3, 2013 at 9:49 am

You Rock and also it’s great bouncing suggestions back and forth. Hope you can make it to the Fort/Valley sometime

81 LotusRapper November 16, 2013 at 11:28 am

Heeyyyyyyy, nice pic ! ;-)

82 W. Scott Koenig December 16, 2013 at 12:19 pm

BAHAHAHAHA! I’m not that far gone yet, but on my way! Great video!

83 Mijune December 16, 2013 at 7:24 pm

@Ryan Charmley – lol, thanks Ryan!

@Josh – thank you!

@A Canadian Foodie – Happy to make you laugh.

@Eric – I do!!! Great farms and local producers out there!

@LR – ;) thanks for the suggestion

@WScott Koenig – it’s only a matter of time before you join the dark side :)