What is it about oyster bars (like Chewie’s in Kitsilano) that make it so enjoyable to just sit and watch the staff…. — Image Credit: Charles Zuckermann
Follow Me Foodie: Valentines for the Vancouver singles
I’m purposely writing this close to Valentine’s Day. If you don’t have a reservation you’re probably screwed, but when you’re single, who cares? You don’t have to accommodate anyone’s schedule and you can celebrate any day.
Where you end up celebrating, or just enjoying, really depends on what type of “single” you are. Are you looking to celebrate yourself? Hang out with friends? Or are you on the prawl? Rawr!
The following activities aren’t just on Valentine’s Day either, so spend the month trying them all. Read the full article.
See my other WE articles:
- Follow Me Foodie: New Year, New Food.
- Follow Me Foodie: lighten up with these low(er)-cal alternatives
- Follow Me Foodie: Do’s and don’ts of Dine Out Vancouver
- Follow Me Foodie: The ‘real deal’ on Dine Out Vancouver menus
- Follow Me Foodie: Symbolic foods to usher in Chinese New Year
- Follow Me Foodie: Mexican Food in Vancouver