Follow Me Foodie to “My Health, My Community”!
Enter to win $250 to dine out at any restaurant in Metro Vancouver from Follow Me Foodie, Fraser Health & Vancouver Coastal Health!
Follow Me Foodie & The “My Health, My Community” Contest!
I know. We complain about being busy all the time, but we all deal with the same hours in a day. Earlier this year I read an article about dropping the word “busy” because “busy” meant a lack of organization and time management. Well when I heard it back that way I decided to take the challenge. Too busy to take the survey? My first reaction would have been “yes”, but if I asked myself “too busy to assist in a positive initiative to better my community?”, I changed my mind. It sounds cheesy… mmm cheese, but I took the survey and you should to.
The My Health My Community survey is an initiative from Fraser Health and Vancouver Coastal Health. By answering a series of questions (takes 15 minutes) based on health and wellness, they hope to better the community by possibly offering more easily accessible health and wellness programs in the foreseeable future.
Anyway, I know I’m not the healthiest person. As a food and travel blogger/writer I have off hours, a rich diet, and high stress levels. From an outsider’s perspective it might look like all food and fun, but it’s an illusion and there is a lot of background work you might not see. I love my job and I wouldn’t want it any other way, but I tend to neglect my health which is never a good sign.
I’m not sure if taking the survey will change anything, but it certainly made me more aware of my current conditions. It’s not like I’m going to suddenly go on a juice cleanse and 1500 calories per day diet, but I’ll maybe rethink that ice cream I was just going to get…
To encourage you to take the My Health My Community survey I’m offering a $250 gift certificate to dine out at any restaurant in Metro Vancouver. Bribery? Perhaps, but we value your time in helping with the initiative, and in the end everyone should benefit.
How to enter:
1) Take the My Health My Community survey and under referral question on last page type: “Follow Me Foodie”
2) Leave a comment with where you want to dine out in Metro Vancouver.
2) Tweet: I want a $250 GC to dine out at (enter name of restaurant you want to dine at)! #Contest details via @FollowMeFoodie & @VCHhealthcare –> http://bit.ly/1hVM1Uh
CONTEST CLOSES THURSDAY, MARCH 27, AT 11:59PM.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Contest open to Canadian residents. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. FollowMeFoodie.com and Vancouver Coastal Health retain the right to approve entries.
3. Prize not negotiable, cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
4. Allow 15 days for prize delivery.
5. If winner does not respond within 30 days of the closing date of the contest another winner will be selected.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact mpak @ followmefoodie.com.
Always wanted to try Le Crocodile, never had the money
Black n blues