Anchovies and Eggs from Ask for Luigi
Mijune Pak — Westender
April 18, 2014 02:12 PM
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! Every year it’s all about chocolate. I love chocolate and reading about it, but I don’t know how much more I can add.
So what else do we celebrate during Easter? Bunnies? I love rabbit, but unfortunately there aren’t many options to eat it in Vancouver. Yes, rabbits are pets, but they also taste delicious.
If you didn’t know the anatomy, you’d think it was chicken. Which brings me to chicken, and what do chickens lay?
That’s what I’ll bring to the table.
It’s no secret that I have a soft spot for eggs. I love them. It’s one of the most versatile ingredients used in savoury and sweet cooking. The yolk is a natural and effortless sauce and it’s so much more than breakfast food.
So while the kids are looking for eggs, I’m going to send you on your own Easter egg hunt. Here are just a few of my favourite egg dishes in Vancouver. See full article and recommendations.
See my other WE articles:
- Follow Me Foodie: New Year, New Food.
- Follow Me Foodie: lighten up with these low(er)-cal alternatives
- Follow Me Foodie: Do’s and don’ts of Dine Out Vancouver
- Follow Me Foodie: The ‘real deal’ on Dine Out Vancouver menus
- Follow Me Foodie: Symbolic foods to usher in Chinese New Year
- Follow Me Foodie: Mexican Food in Vancouver
- Follow Me Foodie: Valentines for the Vancouver singles
- Follow Me Foodie: How to handle diners’ complaints
- Follow Me Foodie: Vancouver’s first 100% Ocean Wise sushi
- Follow Me Foodie: Should food photography be allowed?
- Follow Me Foodie: New York’s hidden gems & underrated restaurants
- Follow Me Foodie: Main Street’s top Asian offerings
- Follow Me Foodie: All hail the Alaskan King Crab
- Follow Me Foodie: The Downside of Farming Downtown