Here is an explanation of my rating system. It’s all to do with personal preference, so this is just my personal opinion according to my dining experience and taste buds.
- Poor = poor, either the dish was inedible or quite disappointing.
- OK = it was okay, not bad just “meh”…probably wouldn’t order it again. I’ll eat it because I’m hungry.
- Good = it was good, nothing really wrong with it, but nothing too spectacular. Standard. I’d go again out of convenience.
- Very good = I was impressed and would come here/order it again.
- Excellent = I would make plans to order/come again and recommend it.
- Tres Excellent!! = I still talk about it weeks/months/years after and I still dream about it. I may try and make it myself or relive the experience through my photos.